Welcome to The Gift Aisle website (the Website), which is owned and operated by The Gift Aisle Pty Ltd A.C.N.163 326 743 (we, us, our, or The Gift Aisle).
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
We may at any time and without notice to you, discontinue the Website in whole or in part. However, we cannot be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from our discontinuance of the Website.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under licence by The Gift Aisle and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Website; or
- cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third party links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.
Limitation of Liability
In the case of services supplied or offered by us:
- the resupply of the services; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
PAYMENT AND REFUND TERMS
Thank you for shopping with The Gift Aisle. We trust that you have enjoyed you experience with us.
We would like you to read our Payment and Shipping Terms carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights when registering via our website (our Website).
Your order signifies your agreement to be bound by these Payment and Refund Terms (these Terms), which constitute the agreement between The Gift Aisle Pty Ltd A.C.N.163 326 743 (we, us, our, or The Gift Aisle) and you.
All prices quoted on our Website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed on our Website from time to time and without notice to you.
If you are hosting an event (Event), you may pay to use The Gift Aisle service via credit card (Visa or Mastercard) only.
Processing of payments
We process payments on business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays in Victoria. If your payment is made on a non-business day, we will process the payment on the next business day.
You acknowledge and agree that the following fees, as displayed via the Website, may vary from time to time and without prior notice to you:
- Processing and transaction fees;
- Currency exchange fees;
- Any fees charged by a third party for third party goods or services (for example, a purchasing card); and
- Administration fees, including those relating to the closure of an inactive Account.
We recognise that protection and safety of information relating to your credit card is very important. Therefore, we provide you with a very safe and stress-free online experience.
We use the highest strength Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to transmit your personal and credit card details. This means absolute security and privacy. SSL is a sophisticated method of scrambling data as it travels from your computer to our website servers.
We do not store your credit card details at any time so consumer confidence and satisfaction is assured at all times.
The Gift Aisle may cancel your order if, for any reason, we are unable to provide you with our services. We will contact you should this occur.
You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek compensation for any loss, expense or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellation.
In the event that you wish to cancel your registration with The Gift Aisle, you will not be, in part or in full, entitled to any refund of your registration fee.
If you are concerned about your entitlement to a refund, we recommend that you read on to learn about your rights and our obligations to you.
Entitlement to a refund
You will be entitled to a refund where we are required to do so under any relevant laws.
In the event that you believe that you are entitled to a refund, you must provide us with:
- your full name and any other details that we may require from you to confirm your registration to The Gift Aisle; and
- the reason for claiming the refund.
You will not be entitled to a refund where you have simply changed your mind or if you cancel an Event.
Issue of refunds
All refunds will be issued via the same payment method used to register with The Gift Aisle. There may be delays in the provision of the refund that may be caused by the issuing bank. Please email us if you have not received your refund within five (5) days of us notifying you that a refund has been issued.
The laws of Victoria, Australia govern these Payment and Refund Terms.
Please email us if you have any questions about our Payment and Refund Terms.
Paymentand Refund Terms last updated 6 February 2018.